Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

About an order

Hi I have order a Samsung galaxy s9 and I Bye a glass screen and it’s come withe it a case and the case come white and I won’t black case because the phone is black so how can I do ?

Luaibi by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone delivery

I ordered my upgrade Friday and I’ve heard nothing about a delivery, all I have is my Xkn number in an email

Paige0313 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Need help with non-delivery

I’ve had phones delivered during the past few days for my family. one is going to Belfast. My son agreed Saturday delivery with DPD. They tried to deliver on Thursday, and then confirmed Saturday. The phone was not delivered on Saturday. When my son ...

I ordered a phone but hasn’t arrived

I ordered a phone on Wednesday it was in stock, and I received a email that night with a code to track my order and in the email it said that my order was on its way, but every time I try and track the order it says that I’m not able to and I recentl...

Change order

Would it be possible to change my order which is coming tomorrow?

Terrible upgrade experience

So on Wednesday 6 February I ordered my upgrade, a Iphone XS Max. My order arrived the next day however they had sent me the wrong phone. They had sent me the Iphone x and not what I had ordered which was the Iphone XS Max. So I rang them up and I ha...

dpruk by Valued Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Upfront cost not taken

I have upgraded my phone to an iPhone X and it has been dispatched due to be delivered tomorrow. The phone has a monthly of cost of £49. On the website it stated there was a upfront cost of £150.00 but at checkout it stated the upfront cost was £0. I...

Sally32 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where can I give praise to a member of staff?

Hi, I would like to give some positive feedback a put a member of staff I spoke to on the phone from the Newcastle call centre. I spoke to Jessica ward and she was fantastic, really patient and genuinely interested in helping me making the call easy ...