Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Positive review

Hey there,Just wanted to let you know that I’ve spoke to a lovely lady called Kelsie based in South Wales, I called regarding my data and although what I wanted was not available Kelsie was very helpful in upgrading my data plan! She has also helped ...

Customer service feedback

Hi, Not sure where to post this, but just wanted to pass on my thanks to Kieran Kelly in Glasgow who dealt with my contract renewal. I was all ready to move to another provider, despite great service. Kieran took the time to pin down my issue to an L...

Pixel back orders

Hi, I ordered my upgrade of a not pink pixel last Tuesday. Just wondering if you have an update on when these will be getting shipped? Website says 7 days, which will be tomorrow, but I've had no further news. Thanks.

MrsLa by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I never got a XKN number?

I recently upgraded my phone online and have already received the item. I use a cashback website when completing online orders and I need my XKN code in order for my cashback to go through. Looking at my confirmation email, there is no XKN code or an...

jsp1 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I got a xkn ref

I received a successful order email with a xkn ref 7 days ago but I've heard nothing since did I pass the credit check?? I'm confused

Delivery Information by Email?

My current phone recently broke, so I ordered a new pay as you go phone from EE. I got an email stating I would receive a delivery update by text. However, I an unable to check my texts because my phone is broken. Is it possible to send the delivery ...

Willum8 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Back-order iPhone X

Hi EE! I upgraded from my iPhone 7 to an X, but was told it was in back order due to it running out of stock. Can anyone tell me when it’ll be back in stock or an update?  

envythenv by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful