Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Pre order

Hi , i make a Pre order FOR s10 plus and i wrong the email , what can i do? I write *************** and the correct mail îs **************   [mod edit: please don't post personal information on the forum]

Positive Feedback

I hope that this messages reaches the correct department! After 12 years with EE I was ready to leave without a backwards glance having felt that as a long standing customer, I wasn't getting the best possible service & price. Denise Russell is a cre...

No confirmation email after order

Hello, I ordered a mobile over the phone today, it should be arriving tomorrow, I haven't had an email confirming the order from EE. Is this normal? 

Positive feedback

Hi  Yesterday evening I phoned EE for help getting my Apple Watch mobile data connected. I had previously tried to do this with another supplier but after 2 weeks and countless, frustrating problems, I cut my losses and switched my phone over to EE. ...

KatG93 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About my order

I recently pre ordered 2 Samsung s10+ phones but when I check on progress of my order it doesn't say s10+ just s10

MWC Barcelona 2019 (25-28 Feb)

https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/   I will keep my eye on this event as there are bound to be some tech prototypes/ startup ideas around 5G, which will feature prominently in this year's event.     Might also be something around bitcoin if the Samsung wa...

new order

Hello, you tried contact with me but sorry, my English is not good to conversation by phone. What can I do now?

Delivery delay

I’ve been waiting 11 days for upgrade delivery can’t find solution online?recevied confirmation of order on 9 Feb since then nothing. Online EE won’t allow me to track order. Tried calling and no link to delivery queries given.Any suggestions?

Gillyg by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful