Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Really super customer service

I just wanted to leave some feedback for the lovely and efficient Scottish guy who carried out our upgrade for us this evening. I am afraid that I didn't catch his name amidst the mayhem of the kids' bathtime (for some unknown reason we decided to ca...

Resolved! Ordering Pixel 3 XL 64GB

Hello, I am thinking about getting a Pixel 3 XL 64GB however it has the following message on it's page:  Out of stock nowNow in stock.  Usually dispatched within 1 day to you or your local EE store. So is it in stock or not? This is very confusing. A...

Ipan by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

About order online

Hi, I have order phone with you bit I haven't had no text when I can pick io from the shop in Longton ,I was just wondering when I can pick up.