Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

S10 plus

Had confirmation that been dispatched from EE....,but nothing from DPD ....when do DPD send emails /texts concerning delivery?

Gazzaing by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S10+ delay

Why is my order delayed... 

Tomwafc by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Amazing Service

Hi there, I recently lost my phone while on holiday and wanted to thank the two members of staff I have spoken to regarding this. I can't for the life of me remember their names but the Irish gentleman and South African lady, you were both amazing. S...

Abbibi by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Job Application

Hello,I apologise for posting this on here but I don’t know what else to do. I received an email regarding me needing to do a telephone chat for a job at EE. There was a telephone number attached but every time I try to contact it, it seems as though...

Rearrange delivery

I'm getting the s10+ delivered Friday and EE have told me to wait for a text about tracking my order. I've received a text about my order but for some reason there are no links to change my delivery details. All I want is for it to be sent to the EE ...

Kallosis by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful