Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! I Pre Ordered an S10 but the advisor got my email wrong

Hi All I pre ordered an S10 but the advisor got my email wrong when inputting an order (it was just an upgrade, they could havebjust taken my email from MyEE account). The order still went though (due today but delayed like many others) but I didn’t ...

Jmorgo7 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where is my pre ordered S10

I pre-ordered the S10 and an email was sent to thank me for my order. I have not received any emails or texts since the day I placed the order. Has it been delayed? Is it coming today? Is anyone going to explain what is happening?

NBphone by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

DPD

Still no tracking info or anything from DPD concerning delivery of S10 plus even tho EE tracker says dispatched.......so no idea if I’m getting delivery today ...

Gazzaing by Established Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No Info on S10

Hey all, I ordered the S10 512GB version on the 28th Feb, had the confirmation email and recieved a text a few days later from ee. According to the email the phone should have been delieved today and the day before I should have recieved a text from ...

Mia_G by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Staff Compliment

I wasnt sure where to go with this but I wanted to just compliment a member of staff at the Fleet Street store. I went in today (8th March) at 13:30ish just to collect my phone. It was rammed and the gentleman working was killing it. I didn't get the...

yombrett by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I feedback

I just spoke to Alana in the Irish branch about my bill being higher and having to constantly add data.  She was so lovely and helpful, she went away and resolved my problem straight away without any fuss or argument.  She wasn't rushed to close off ...

So confused about my S10+ being delivered to my local store

Not sure whats going on really, getting so many mixed messages. I got a text yesterday that my phone has arrived and is available for collection. Went down to the store and was told it was an error and that I can collect it tomorrow. I have since not...

yombrett by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any one else receive this text

Hi from EE. We're really sorry, but a manufacturer delay means your Samsung S10 Plus won't arrive on 8th March as expected. We're working with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible and we'll update you when we know more. From tomorrow, you can...

Dafish22 by Investigator
  • 25 replies
  • 7 Helpful