Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Galaxy S10 release farce

Pre ordered S10+ expected the 8th then a txt on the 6th asking me to choose slot for 7th!? So as I'd taken a the day of for 8th had to choose a pick up store on 7th no phone then a txt saying sorry the 8th! Already changed my delivery so couldn't cha...

Don73 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pre order

What is the point of paying a deposit for a pre order for it not to come on time, no contact from ee, staff don't no whats happening, mabey should have stayed with 02, what will ee do the appease waiting customers who know nothing about their order e...

Reapz89 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ID for pre order

Can i use a uk photo citizen id card as prood of id to verify who i am, i have a passport but out of date 

Reapz89 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

S10+ Ceramic delays

Hey, Seen lots of posts regarding people not getting delivery of their new S10+'s when expected, so i thought i'd offer my experience too. I called 150 on the 2nd of March to upgrade to the ceramic white version, and told to expect delivery on the 8t...

Davafer by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

S10+ / DPD - Why is my delivery delayed until Monday?

So I preordered my S10+ on tuesday (a little late, sure).I didn't receive any confirmation of the upgrade from EE - other than the transaction for the early upgrade fee leaving my bank immediately.I've been chasing for some form of confirmation each ...

Samsung S10 Plus Pre-Order Delivery Delayed till Saturday 9th

So I pre-ordered my Samsung S10 Plus 128 GB Ceramic Black in early February. There was some confusion on Wednesday 6th when I received a text from DPD and an Email from EE saying that my device would arrive on the 7th (a day before release) this was ...

Mwikala by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

staff compliment

I want to compliement a member of your staff - Amy Perryman. She has just helped me upgrade my current handset and she could not have been more helpful, clear, delightful and fantastic at her job. Please pass this message on to her manager - she is a...

asoden by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful