Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Positive feedback

Hi I would like to give some positive feedback about Ashley who works in the norther Ireland office and Vicki who works in the York shop.after theee weeks of phone trouble - both provided lots of reassurance, positive customer service and between the...

Fiona63 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change of delivery address by ee

I asked for my order to be delivered to an EE store but now my order says it will go to my home address. Why was it changed as I wouldn't be home on the delivery date.

Tonstar17 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Mot law changed may2018,making it harder2pass,a gud thing?

Mot law has changed  just2let u car owners know,came in2force in may 2018,making it harder2pass,a mot.like if you have reversing lights fitted2your car they must work otherwise it will fail,u can't tape over them or put reversing sensors on it even,d...

Noddy1965 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

S 10 + Delay

Hi All Seems EE cannot tell me when i am getting my device, no changes to my tracking order and when i called yesterday complaint logged. EE should hang their head in shame a bit as even when they were telling me that my device is delayed by an unkno...

SSBNappa by Established Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful