Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Not had any update on galaxy s10+ order

Hi everyone, Was just wondering if anyone else has this issue. I haven't received any update at all on when I should receive my new galaxy s10+, even if it were an email or text to say there had been a delay.Called the store it's supposed to be getti...

bc95 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Im waiting on the delivery for my s10 plus

Morning all,Im waiting on the delivery for my s10 plus that's out today but i have had no text and have had on email from both ee or dpd as to any delivery info. I have tried to tracking but i still cant find any information 

Gazza8374 by Established Contributor
  • 29 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Wheres my order?

Having tried 150 I still cannot find my order. It was ordered on the 3 Mar 19 and i am still yet to receive anything. I have the confirmed order email but nothing else. Ive tried the 'Track My Order' but it says its not valid. Why is this so hard?

Resolved! When does the cooling off period start?

I upgraded my phone but the delivery has been delayed. From what date does the 14 day cooling off period apply? Is it from the date I ordered or the date the phone is delivered? Thanks

Jmorgo7 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Pretty Irritated at EE

So, I ordered my upgrade for the S10+ on the 21st of February. I realised at the beginning of this week that apart from the initial order confirmation email, I hadn't had any further information from EE so I rang them. Turned out something had messed...

Lloydtw by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Pre ordered in store

Anyone pre ordered in store still waiting for phone. Ee colleagues have said on fri sat it would be here by 4pm, now monday no news.

Reapz89 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful