Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Samsung s10+

Ordered my new samsung s10+ last Thursday and it's still not even been dispatched rang up yesterday and told it will be dispatched today but hasn't been dispatched getting fed up of waiting now it was released on Friday surely they must have enough p...

S10+ Ceramic delays

I've heard theres a delay in the dispatching of the s10+ ceramic phone but no date has been given, if anyone knows a date it would be great? My main concern if there's a long delay then those who have ordered are likely to miss the cut off date for t...

Willybob15 by Valued Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 8 Helpful

My S10 order

I know is a hot topic, but, another dissapointed customer.I ordered samsung s10 friday. Online was advised as "in stock". no changes to my order, is still: "Your In-Stock-Order is confirmed" If is "in stock" why I did not get my device yet? If I go t...

S10 Delivery

Hi, I preordered my s10 in black in the Bournemouth store last Thursday: I was advised that it would be in store by Wednesday.My order states my phone is a "back order" and I have not yet received confirmation it is due to be dispatched. Can you plea...

noji78 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still waiting for Pre-order confirmation Galaxy S10

I had the dreaded "manufacture delay issue" text on thursday after pre-ordering a Galaxy S10 with EE online. It nice of EE to offer £20 credit on my account but I'm still left in limbo as to when I'll have my new phone. No order or pre-order confirma...

Re ordering

Ee is a joke after been told multiple times the phone will be delivered instore, waiting since release only to be told ee have to re order the phone so have to wait another week i know i should have stayed with 02 not serious

Reapz89 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful