Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Pre order

Why is it when you pre order z phone you would think you would have it on the day off release WELL not in my case as im still waiting 7 days later??? Wtf ee no txt no email nothing at all phoned my store on manny times and got in touch with ee to wha...

Resolved! S10+ white ceramic 512gb

So ive seen alot of posts about the delay of peoples orders, i actually tried replying to a thread that had already been made but for some reason it didnt go through it just pushed me to create a new thread, so anyway ive been in contact with Cs mul...

Screenshot_20190316-123527_Samsung Internet.jpg

Resolved! ceramic white 512 gb finally on its way

Just thought i would let others know my upgrade is on its way. Ordered on the 5th but the app sent my upgrade as a new contract so i got this sorted on the 07/03/19 i have been waiting since then without any news or updates on my order. I only knew i...

S10 plus pre-order

My Samsung S10 plus 512gb is confirmed for Monday 18th March 2019 as they have changed my current price plan to the new one today but have not received the phone yet. I pre-ordered on the 6th March 2019 so I think everyone will receive their handset ...

Faheem_89 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I ordered a sim only

I ordered a sim card and got email straight away with order number thank you and this.Hi PaulWe are processing your order and will let you know when your items will be dispatched.will i receive an email to say the sim is posted or do i just have to w...

EYEcYOU by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Galaxy s10+ Delay Ceramic white.

Had a phone call this evening saying my phone was going to be delivered tomorrow did a bit off digging after the call only to find out it won't be coming tomorrow and they have cancelled my pre order and ordered it again with out my permission to be ...

Where is my Samsung s10 plus 512gb

Are there delays on the handsets? I'm living on my app checking the status and my order status still says Awaiting confirmation,how much longer are we expected to wait ?

Cwtch77 by Established Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 13 Helpful

Online upgrade

I tried to upgrade my phone on the 13th, received a tracking number and the information sent out looked like it was going to be sent out within 24 hrs as it was in stock. I have sinced tried using my tracking number to trace my order and get a messag...

Yell by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

S10+ Ceramic Pre Ordered No show - EEs Response

I Spoke to EE on the phone today and asked when would I recieve my pre-ordered phone, I was told "When we have them in stock", when I asked what does that mean, they told me I could be waiting weeks/months.I pointed out that it says In stock, Expecte...