Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Will I get my Nintendo switch?

Upgraded on the 7th of November, had to wait until the 12th for my phone to be delivered to store, I've still had no text regarding the Nintendo switch. The only reason I got this package was for the offer, even though it was limited stock I felt I w...

24 hour upgrade could take 5-7 days.. happened to anyone else before?

Completed all the online stuff to upgrade to my new phone, it shows it to be instock and 24 hour dispatch. its now 48 hours later and ive been told it could be anything from 5-7 days!! originally told it was due to a tech glitch on my account, since ...

cfb96 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery of new phone

Upgrade my phone on Monday and told it would be sent in 48 hours-just checked tracking and it said delivery 5th January. So much for doing it online/phone when I could have gone to store saved myself postage and walked out with the phone?

Resolved! Nintendo switch

Hi  still not received my Nintendo switch. The 30th day is the 21st of December. I spoke to an advisor who assured me it would be dispatched for that date. I’m just concerned as this only 4 days away and I’ve still not had a txt confirmation for this...

Rgf29 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Nintendo Switch post

I'm honestly getting tired of speaking to numerous EE members of staff and being told different information each time. I received a text on the 18th saying my Switch was being processed and DPD will be in touch regarding delivery soon. I then receive...

LDSpence by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my emailed order confirmation

Earlier today I ordered online a Huawei MediaPad T3 10" Space Grey 16GB-24 months25GB data at £22.00 + vat per month.In the company name of Grocott & Murfit Ltd.The order confirmation hasnt yet been received!Please can you advise when I might receive...