Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No tracking number on email

I have received a confirmation email for a tablet upgrade. I don't have a tracking number how can 8 track its progress now

Bojoella by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order on the way but no DPD tracking?

Hi I ordered a device to come to a store and have been told I would receive tracking from DPD as it was meant to arrive yesterday.I heard or received nothing and tracking on the website using my xkn just gives me the usual EE error saying this can't ...

Kamwell by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need to track my order

My order reference is xkn383XXXXXX, but when I try to track this order it does not show anything with it. I have got my successful order confirmation email but it does not show anything. Because my previous sim card shows no service I can't receive a...

samchaka by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is my order?

Hi,I ordered Galaxy Watch 42mm.I got confirmed email about my order(collect in EE store),and I try to track it with nr from email and..."Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your or...

jalfik by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No Nintendo Switch

The 30th day was Saturday! Still no word from EE cs as to when I'll receive my Nintendo Switch. No text, no email and customer service couldn't tell me a date on Saturday! EE really has overpromised and underdelivered on this one... Customer since th...

I need advise regarding delivery of my Galaxy watch

I made an order for the Galaxy watch on Thursday and spoke to someone from EE. He told me that I would receive this watch tomorrow and I even paid nearly £10 extra for DPD to deliver tomorrow. When I check on the EE website regarding my order it just...