cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where's my order

nathanwinstanle
Investigator
Investigator

Hey, I made an order weeks ago. I was informed it would be around a week before you got the phone in, and its now been over 3! What is going on?!

25 REPLIES 25

Hi, I want to know where my phone is, I’ve been waiting for 2/3 weeks now

its the iPhone 13 pro max

128gb

siera blue

ive been sent tracking information and messages saying my phone is coming soon, no delivery date, if I don’t get my phone shortly I will be cancelling the order as ee service has gone crap

Hi @ConnorVincent11.

We're unable to track your order on the community.

If you can give our Customer Care team a call they will be able to help you with this.

Jon

Mine is worse. I have been waiting for 3 wks already. No updates as well. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mengjobsky

I am sorry to hear this. 

Please could you confirm what phone you ordered?

If you could also provide the memory size and colour this will help me provide you some guidance. 

Katie.

Hi I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max in silver 5G 128gb three weeks ago and no update as of yet, really hoping to get it before Christmas, do you have an update please.

I totally understand people’s frustration and this could easily be solved with the right communication and not leading people’s hopes up with ordering times, just be honest and say there is a huge delay due to the current situation which is totally understandable. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Louise144

Welcome to the community. 

Can you track your order using the online order tracker? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.