cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

BT Sport

Bradley123
Visitor

I subscribed to BT Sport via EE on 23rd December. I have activated my account and reset my password. I've had a BT ID before but I now can't login. I keep getting the error code ID 003. Can this be resolved?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bradley123   You need to use THIS to reset it.  

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Bradley123   You need to use THIS to reset it.  

Drwho1963
Investigator
Investigator

I've had it for a month and keep getting lame excuses and fobbed off. Nothing but incompetence and no resolution. Totally fvcked off.

How did you solve it? Cos I can't make these clowns do their job. Its been a month of id001   003  it worked for 3 days and then one of their chimps at bt fowled it up. 

@Drwho1963   Do you see the green THIS click it.   That’s why it says you need to use THIS to reset it.  

And your subscription to the service is through the contract you have and that issue you have with the service is with BT not EE. 

Thanks for the suggestion. This is as far as I get. It then says it can't do it on line. As it's an add on via ee I expect them to chase it up as it is ee I pay I expect them to resolve it.   Wishing you well.Sent from my Galaxy
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Drwho1963

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am very sorry to hear your BT Sport is showing an error message, please get back in touch with our Tech Gurus by calling 150, they will get this looked into for you. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Chris,

I have the same or similar problem. I've taken the BT Sport option today so I can watch the cricket. I received the e-mail asking me to activate my ID, and I did this. I also received the following e-mail from BT.

Hello Ian,

BT Sport Ultimate add-on
Thanks for choosing the BT Sport Ultimate add-on. You can now watch selected matches in up to 4K HDR on the large and small screen BT Sport apps. Find out if your device is compatible with 4K HDR.

I then logged on to 'MY BT' from a PC. When I tried and use BT Sports it told me that I needed to upgrade. When I then tried to use the BT Sport app on my EE Tablet it told me that it was 'unable to find an active BT Sport subscription on this account.'  The error that follows is ID003.

When I have checked 'MY BT' again I do see that I have 2 BT account numbers, an old one that is closed and no longer used, and the new one. It seems to default to the old one.

The upshot of this is that I cannot get BT Sport to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help

Ian

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @IanR3.

If you can get in touch with our Tech Gurus they will be able to help you further with this.

It sounds like the old number needs to be removed from the account.

Jon