cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Superfast delivery not arrived?

Wilkesy91
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

so chose my time and date for today between 8-10am

not arrived yet and its past the hour of 10am. I have tried tracking with my order number and account number and nothing. Don't understand this process if it doesn't live up to its name. I chose the specific time because I'm in the house and off work. What do I do next with the phone not turning up?

12 REPLIES 12
Wilkesy91
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

so rang 150, they've cancelled my order for another to be delivered tomorrow.

good phone service, but delivery service is shocking tbh. Why offer a service for a specific time and date if you cant stand by it? 

Phone is in stock so shouldn't be no problem

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Wilkesy91.

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Let us know when it has been delivered.

Jon

SammyDerrick_x
Investigator
Investigator

I also haven't recieved my delivery either after waiting in most of the day for it! 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @SammyDerrick_x

Welcome to the community. 

When did you order your new phone?

What phone did you order?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

I ordered the iphone 12 last night and i confirmed it this morning around 9ish and the lady  said the delivery would be betwen 14:00 and 16:00 

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @SammyDerrick_x

Have you had any notification from the courier?

Katie.

I do not have a working mobile so if i have then i haven't received one. I did also explain this over the phone earlier and she said it's not a problem.

Katie_B

Hi @SammyDerrick_x

I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team who can access your account track your delivery further. 

Alternatively, you can call 0800 079 8586 from any landline or provider. 

Katie 🙂

I am not able to use the live chat as i don't have an android and I also don't have a landline i ca use... is there anything else i am able to do 😞