cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where's my order

nathanwinstanle
Investigator
Investigator

Hey, I made an order weeks ago. I was informed it would be around a week before you got the phone in, and its now been over 3! What is going on?!

25 REPLIES 25

I am in a similar position - I ordered an upgrade iphone to 13 Pro Max and an upgraded Essential Plan (Unlimited) on 19/11/21, and although I did receive a confirmation immediately after paying £30 towards the upgrade, I have not received any further information.

Tracking does not indicate any sort of estimated delivery period, but remains as pending.

Brian

I’ve had the exact same thing, I orderd the 13 pro max siera blue 3 weeks ago and still no phone 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Compbck @ConnorVincent11

We’re in regular contact with Apple, and will be sending out orders as quickly as possible and we update our order tracker as soon as deliveries arrive, so you can see the latest information for your order. 

Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a text from DPD, by 8pm the day before your delivery, to let you know when this will arrive. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

I've been with EE for years and stayed loyal since the days of the Blackberry phone. However, I have had Virgin Broadband Account for about 5 years and they are sending out very impressive iphone packages, and as I am now out of EE Contract am for the first time considering a move to an alternative provider, who are able to deliver a package in good time. 

Hi,

You keep saying that the order tracker will keep you updated. And, yes, it may do that when you have a phone to send out, but it does NOT keep you updated when your stuck waiting like us. All I get is every 7 days I get a generic holding message which tells me absolutely NOTHING!

My argument is if the advertised stock is NOT readily available - Either say so up front or don't include a particular device as available for immediate upgrade.  The way the EE Upgrade pages are displayed gives the impression that whatever you order is immediately available for purchase and delivery within a short space of time.

I suppose I'm in a slightly different situation. They did tell me that it was out of stock, but advised that it would be about a week as they where getting stock in before Black Friday. Three weeks later and nothing. And its hard getting an answer, in reality these pages have answered nothing. The Web Chat appears to have been removed, and I did try ringing today, but gave up when their IVR advised that the wait would be over 30 minutes.

I have been with EE for probably over a decade, but the service at the moment is appalling.

ConnorVincent11
Investigator
Investigator

I orderd the iPhone 13th max in siera blue 128 gb about 2/3 weeks ago still no phone, been sent tracking info but won’t work 

I'm just at a loss with it. I've tried multiple channels and have had no luck getting any real answers. I get that they may not be able to get any stock in, but their Retentions team not should be advising people of 1 week time scales if things are going to be at least a month (and counting!).

Hi @ConnorVincent11.

If you're unable to track your order online, I'd recommend giving our Customer Care team a call.

They will be able to check your account and give you an update.

Jon