cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Trouble upgrading ‘sorry we couldn’t find that page'

TheBrit22
Investigator
Investigator

I am trying to take advantage of the free upgrade but i keep getting ‘sorry we couldn’t find that page'. I had received this message on chrome and firefox on both mobile and pc and edge on pc. This needs to be seriously sorted out otherwise I will be taking my business elsewhere at the end of my contract

9 REPLIES 9
Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @TheBrit22

I hope you're well and having a nice day, other than this issue of course. 

Could you please try clearing the cache and cookies on your main browser and retrying this? 

Thanks 

Chris 

cleared cookies and cache and no change

Thanks for trying that @TheBrit22

Could I please just check what it is you're trying to upgrade to? 

Thanks 

Chris

figured it out, had to go specifically to the my shop section and use the upgrade function there, rather than the one on my ee

@TheBrit22 I'm glad you're all sorted 😊

Thanks

Chris

Same issue, but this 'fix' doesn't work for me. 

I cant even access the shop (logged in or out). It briefly finds the page then jumps to another page saying, "sorry, this page couldn't be found"

Im just trying to look at upgrade options and don't really want to talk to an adviser as I'm not yet 100% sure I want to upgrade just yet.

Its been doing it for months now and is extremly frustrating

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @fishfire.

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser?

What are you trying to upgrade to?

Jon

I just want to get onto My EE Shop to see my upgrade options.

I've cleared cache's and cookies, I've tried different browsers, I've tried my phone and laptop, but as above, it finds the shop page briefly, then is quickly replaced by another page saying "Sorry, we couldn't find that page"

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @fishfire.

If you continue to have trouble, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care team so they can check your account and make sure everything is set up correctly.

They will also be able to check your upgrade options.

Jon