cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I actually feel like I am about to give up on the 512GB, at the moment the only thing I am holding onto is that I want the Galaxy Buds!!

However, I am SO close to downgrading.....

I currently have the S9+ in lilac purple

Internal Storage Total: 128GB 

Internal Storage Used: 62GB

Ram total: 6GB

Ram used: 2.6GB

SD Card Storage available: 59.6GB

SD Card Storage Used: 9.6GB

So! I don't need a 512GB Internal Storage and 16GB Ram

I just want my ear buds lol

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

TBH @MissRoseGold I don't think there gonna be getting them and there just stalling till either something else comes out (so people willingly change there own orders) or until people give up and unwillingly change there orders... Specially considering and considerable amount have already cancelled or downgraded there orders but they still can't fulfill the preorders left.

If you downgrade, you can still get the buds with the 128GB Ultra if you can get a preorder note from EE showing your preorder information and then include a note stating what's happened...

It worked for me and others here who tried it.

Staffie85
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Promised I would come back and let you all know if I received my free Galaxy Buds+ from my S20 Ultra 512GB preorder.

After downgrading to the S20 Ultra 128GB model on the 29th of April... Due to giving up waiting.

They have arrived today, haven't had time to test them out but will let you know what I think of them... Compared to the OG Galaxy Buds, Airpods 2 and Airpods Pro.

I pre ordered the s20 ultra 512gb from a ee store back in February as to receive the free galaxy buds but I've not heard anything since . Customer service are saying i have to wait till the stores re open. Any help would be appreciated as it's now may.

Joshua111
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

to be honest the situation has played out and various bad news about the S20 Ultra and the continued delay i'm seriously thinking of cancelling all together i use my S10 plus camera alot and had no issues however i see the S20 ultra’s camera is cracking and not focusing as quickly so i’m debating whether or not to continue waiting or just cancelling and waiting for the next Galaxy S21 or note 20

Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@LE2s9   Unfortunately this public forum can not help with this matter. Just in case have you tried calling the store just to see if anyone does answer ?  

Thanks chris_b for responding . I just thought I'd put it out there to see if anything can be done l. I appreciate it cheers 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LE2s9,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Once your new phone is available, a member of our team will contact you to check if you’d still like to receive this and, if so, we will arrange sending this to you directly. We have taken all of the phones out of our shops.

Thanks

James

MissRoseGold
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@LE2s9 it is a waiting game for this phone, I also pre ordered in February. 

Samsung do keep restocking the 512GB on their website, but is it a question of when will EE request stock for the pre orders. 

Really feel let down by EE on this 1 , no communications, no common courtesy in the form of an update publicly not even privately.  Really ticks me off especially as I keep seeing adverts everywhere online about the s20