cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

Well They've Got Till The 27th With Me Otherwise It's Being Cancelled, And I'll Just Wait For The Note Or The Next iPhone Whatever Comes First. And Hopefully When I Next Pre-Order Something Hopefully It Comes On Release Date !! 

bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It seems like there aren't many of us left to get our phones.  The forums have got quieter and quieter. I think most people who ordered through Samsung have got theirs now.  Just us hard core Samsung fans who ordered through EE. I think most other networks have forfilled theirs too. 

Yup this has become a discussion post about the phone and claiming the buds.. I wonder when the last few of us will get our phones

77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Still waiting for a black 512Gb ordered in a shop on the 15th of February...

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yea I am waiting for the grey version, I do hope that I will be to get my phone on a quiet period, or it might close which then they would have to notify me if they are planning that!

Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I'm still awaiting news on my exchange too so reading each response in the hope when someone gets their DPD text, I will get mine too. I'll keep you all informed from my side.

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I still reply to most comments lol. I can't comment on the 512 one. All I know is that I ordered 128 one on the 27th Feb and got it Friday just gone. It has gone sil3nt though even the ones for 512 have stopped commenting.

I ordered the 128gb black ultra, i havent heard a thing from my store and they dont answer the phone either. I've oretty much given up hope of getting it before the uk is fully locked down 

Graeme2812
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Tbh my preference was the black ultra but I'd have gone for the grey if it was available as an earlier option. It'll have a case on it. 

I think the launch colours are poor anyway. 

I'm still waiting just can't be bothered to comment anymore, it will come when it comes!