cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Sorry my phone is in my hand ee gave me proof of purchase why would I apply without getting the phone lol !! Still we will see today obviously they are not looking at it properly Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

I am on about cancelling my order and just getting the pro max tbh 

Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Last I looked they was out of stock to the pro max check if back in i was going to do the same but never got on with apple Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Am really concerned about when I might actually be getting my phone as it being delivered via store and I am self isolation due to me being highrisk. As been told via chat that my phone can only be hold there for a week, which is a bit more of a worry as they can't change the delivery address instead of the store to where I am self isolation.

Me too, i am told to wait for an email or text from my branch. I try phoning their number but they do not answer ever. Perhaps you could call your branch and they can inform you over the phone if it is there. It would be nice to get it before everything goes into lockdown here in the uk

Doodle-s
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Kinda over it now, should have known after the disaster that was last years S10+ when there wasn't even a world crisis. EE doesn't deliver on time even with a pre order. 

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I am not at work due to them being shut. Happy that I am still on full pay for now. I was supposed to be self isolating due to being high risk however at the time wasn't sure what was going on with work and pay so I kept going. Glad that's sorted now. Anyway enough about me lol, self isolating doesn't mean staying in continuously you might still have to go shopping or you will starve for example. I am sure that 20 - 30 mind to collect your phone would be fine however that is up to you. Personally you need fresh air staying in 24/7 to self isolate isn't good on your health all I will say is if you do go out avoid contact with others for long periods and you should be fine. That being saidbI am surprised ee haven't done what others have and close stores and have online only for the time being. Hope you stay well and safe.

I'm Going To Give Them Till Friday The 27th March To Deliver Mine Otherwise I'm Just Gonna Cancel. It Shudnt Take This Long At All Its Really Pointless Pre-ordering. It Got Released In UK On The 13th So Today We Are 9 Nearly 10 Days Over Release Date And Still No Phone, No Update From EE Regarding Why It's Delayed Or Anything, Customer Service Has Been Dreadful.

Doodle-s
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Note 20 will be out in July/August probably get that sooner than this thing.. 

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

The last actual date given by EE was the 31st march then 24th April, I'm gonna wait till the former, I won't do iPhone so next phone I'll consider is the note 20 plus/ultra/superdooper whatever it'll get called 🤣