cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 that sucks, they shouldn't start charging you for the change in plan then, the phone and plan are part of the same contact.

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I got that text, ee couldn't explain why then at about 7 that evening saying it would be delivered the next day. The text is from dpd. Turns out ee doesn't tell you much until after you get the dpd text.

I also complained today as the grey s20 ultra showing as in stock and dispatchable within a day however we are all still waiting (ordered 12th March). I was advised that the grey isn’t in stock at all. I have swapped to the black and been told it will arrive before 6pm tomorrow.

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Gary_HI guess I have to wait until possiblity this evening to find out if it is arriving at some point!

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Finger crossed for you.

On another note the person who got a faulty one and asked for a replacement did have you actually got it yet?

Bobless
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I bought my s20 ultra at an EE store, on March 14, black 128, do I have to call to receive it, I don't speak English, I'm using the translator to excuse my mistakes.

77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Bobless you can contact them through the chat maybe.

It's best to ask them to move your order to home delivery, just to be certain.

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Now I get a email from EE saying this Say hello to the Galaxy S20 Series, is it saying it's on the way or is it misleading me?? 🤔🤔🤔

I ordered on 4th March and still waiting..I was told my S20 Ultra Cosmic Grey will be here by Friday/Saturday so we shall see,I won't hold my breath though..EE have been a joke with correspondence and communication regarding the pre orders..I get the delay due to what's going on but abit of communication would have been nice especially when i see people on other networks with their phones already!

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Download the dpd app if you haven't already, that should be able to te you more.