cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yep I'm waiting for the 512gb, the last date for delivery was the 24th April so I'll give it up till then to turn up.

Does anyone have any details on when the 512gb will be back in stock? Could we be waiting a couple weeks or a couple months? For me personally anything past April and I'm going to cancel but I can't get any info

the grey 128gb on the site has now went from usually dispatched within 14 days to usually dispatched within 1 day

Went quiet in here now, is anyone still waiting that ordered a grey 128gb on or after the 5th of march?

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Evo2810 I'm waiting for the 512gb, the 5th would be nice but not going to hold my breath 😒

Yes I'm waiting for the grey 128gb ultra. Ordered it on 8th March n just keep getting fobbed off. 

@Dave1458  any reason you have the 5th in mind?   so far i have had nothing aside from the BS  on update status. I honestly expect in a month it'll still be saying "your order is almost with you"...

this is so far:

Great news. Your order is almost ready

30 Mar 2020

Your EE order is coming soon

Your order will be with you shortly.

23 Mar 2020

Your order is on track

16 Mar 2020

Good news. Your order is coming soon

09 Mar 2020

Your order is on track

02 Mar 2020

Your Pre-Order is confirmed

24 Feb 2020
Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@stu1982 look at @Evo2810 post mate 👍🏽

bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hey everyone.  I ordered a gray 128gb on the 7th and have received mine.  It was dispatched last Friday and I got it on Monday.  I wouldn't expect another lot to go out until Friday.  It seems to be every Friday so far.  

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@stu1982 yeah I got the same as you yesterday 🙄