cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

Looks like Very.co.uk have the 512GB in stock and available to ship within 2 working days. Was previously out of stock.

@bradders89  just put it in my basket. now... its the dilemma do i order it from very right now, cancelling my EE order.. or whats the chances it says it is in stock like ee did, then find out they are out already and get absolutely nothing lol

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@stu1982all you can do is give it a try, as the site does say delivery within two days! 🤞🤞🤞 Hopefully it means that it's getting through the supply chain as such!

@stu1982  Maybe speak with their customer services first, ask for confirmation that they do actually have it ready to ship! 

ok well, their customer support is only open for those of a vulnerable disposition. So no asking do they actually have stock.

upon placing the order, you get an info tab saying "coronovirus update - your delivery will take longer to arrive than usual.

hmm, where have i heard that before lol. guess now i just wait and see which arrives first!   distance selling rules will be applied here when one arrives :).

I also noticed on the EE website that dispatch for the 128gb Grey has changed from 14 days to 1 day.. 

I just called Customer service and spoke to a very impatient Claire who said I've been told I will get a text when they have a phone for me. I explained that if new orders are being shipped within 1 day, why can't my order from 10 March be fulfilled? She says she will let the online team know that there is an error on the website.  I don't believe this one bit!

I told her those who switched from 512 to 128 got their deliveries and she says they are all lying because if you switch,  you are put at the end of the queue. You can't watch an hour of TV without an EE advert enticing others to join the sinking ship! Unbelievable! 

I'm so angry at how I've been treated and its obviously what everyone else here is being fed

Shame on EE!

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@MsBoro just looked and you're right, but I looked on Samsung's website and the same phone won't ship until 4th April, now I'd expect the Samsung site to be more accurate but hey, who knows 🤔

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Great news from EE. Your new plan includes unlimited mobile data for use in the UK and Roam Like Home countries. Enjoy!

Guys does this text message means my phone is getting closer to me?!

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yeah should be imminent 👍🏽 was with my wife's.

LukeAshley
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My phones arrived !!!! Switching from iPhone to andoid. Anyone know the best way to get all my WhatsApp to shift over ? 

ive already transferred all my photos too google photos