cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Mine ordered 3rd march also, no text no nothing 😡

bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It sounds like everyone is receiving black ones only.  Maybe they are only sending out black ones.  I ordered grey and no text yet. 

Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've seen no other complaints like mine. Believe me, I'm so so annoyed now I see more and more confirming their deliveries and I'm still stuck with a device that doesn't work. Time for an official complaint 😤

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You ordered grey didn't you? I think they are only sending black ones. Apparently according to there website earlier the grey was 10 days after the black for delivery. The 512 was 21 days, however they have no changed that to not in stock.

Graeme2812
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered a black 128 ultra on 4th March and not heard a thing from DPD. 😡

Dave1458
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yep ordered s20 ultra 512gb so in grey only, so still nothing, hoping for 31st delivery 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Graeme you might get a text tomorrow. I ordered mine on the 3rd so a day before yours. 

I ordered the 3rd for a black 128gb, only just had a message ages after people on the 8th and that got theirs so dont fret yet!

People with a dpd text, mine says they have the details and expect the parcel soon, is this the same for everyone?

RavensTouch
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yep. That's what mine says too. I got the app as someone said you get confirmation from them quicker than EE some times. 

I also have recieved my DPD order saying will be delivered 2morrow for my ultra.. 

Looks like stock is arriving now.. thank god