cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
RavensTouch
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I got the 128 ultra black. Dont know how they're sorting out deliveries cos I've seen people who ordered after me get theres. X

@rhiang1984  When did you order yours? I’ve ordered the same on the 24th feb but nothing from EE yet. Just seem to get automated updates every 7 days. 

I just got a message from dpd !!! Wooo lol . Good luck guys it seems like there coming:) 

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ordered it on 25th Feb and they took £50 as well, guess it a massive waiting game to find out when it finally gets here!

Would you be so kind to tell us when did you order and what colour the storage size as well

If that was to me . I ordered the 128gb black  on the 9th of march . (Originally on the 2nd though) 

just received a dpd text in the last minute delivering tomorrow :), I originally ordered on 20th February but the ee system cancelled it an I re ordered on 12th March, its a black 128gb

Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I feel like I want to spit my dummy out now 😭 Although I received mine last week, as I have previously mentioned, I was sent a faulty device and I was told I'm a priority to have mine replaced. No news yet. Just spoken to EE (actually thought they'd be closed) and they still can't tell me when I'll get my exchange. They said I'd know before them 😖

I too can confirm my s20 ultra 128gb black is due for delivery via dpd tomorrow i preordered on the 6th March.

RavensTouch
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Lynztay that sucks! Mine better work or I'll proper spit my dummy out haha