cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739

Heads up if you ordered around 15th March you should have recieved a text with order number and  tracking details. Just spoke to EE and they say that they are exspecting delivery of the ultra within the next couple of days. 

bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Nothing for me yet Dave 😞

I ordered on the 7th March 

Nothing here ordered 12th March 

Likewise....ordered 5 March.

Was told yesterday they were expecting a delivery within 4 days.

Almost as rare as a N switch...

Graeme2812
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You've at least been given a tracking number and tacking link surely @bluemoon2 ?

I got my tracking number and link a few minutes after the order was confirmed on 4th March. It's just a 10 digit number that isn't recognised in the DPD app. My work phone that was from EE ordered at the same time had a 14 digit number tracking code so i've no idea if this is Ultra should be the same.

i ordered on the 9th, no txt or emails yet.... But getting used to no updates now! Think a CV19 vaccine will be ready before my phone arrives

Ordered on the 3rd nothing yet...... ultra gray 128gb

bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Graeme2812 I dont have a tracking number,  just an order number.  Can't track your order with that 🙂 I'm still 'awaiting confirmation ' 

Graeme2812
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Sorry, yeah I was meaning an order number...getting confused! @bluemoon2 

When EE delivdered my work phone DPD received the order details at 19:40 and had the parcel at 23:35 so @Lynztay could well be right in the notifications being towards the end of the day/early evening. Fingers crossed!

Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So expecting delivery within 4 days but did someone not say earlier that they 9000 in stock?! 

Think it's not guaranteed until we get those texts. 

As I'm waiting on an exchange, I don't now have a valid order number or anything to track with so I'm waiting on a text, email or you guys!