cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung Galaxy flex 2 5g showing "no service"

TheSandman
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the Galaxy Flex 2 for a few days now, activated the sim (made sure it works in old tablet and current phone.) but on the laptop under "mobile" it says "no service."

I've tried network settings etc, uninstalled drivers, reinstalled but it still says the same "no service." it's odd because it's detecting the ee network it displays "EE."

I'm thinking this is a software issue from Samsung, wondering if anyone else has any issues or any resolutions.

Cheers

20210721_123743.jpg

8 REPLIES 8
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hello @TheSandman 

Do you have an EE phone? If so, is it getting coverage in your present location?

Hello,

(sorry had to edit ; yes all these devices and sims are on EE) 

Yes everything has full 4g signal in the house, phone tablet and even my Samsung watch (fan boy I know 😂😂.)

For whatever reason the laptop itself doesn't seem to show any signal, just "no service."

Using the laptop outside makes no difference either, I've tried the sim in a couple of things and it's definitely not that that's the problem.

Cheers 

Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @TheSandman

I hope you're well and having a nice day, other than this issue of course.

Could I please just check what operating system you're using, is it Windows 10 or something else? 

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

It's Windows 10 home

Thanks,

Sandy 

Thanks @TheSandman

Did this start to happen after any kind of windows update, or has it just randomly started happening?

Thanks 

Chris

Hi again Chris,

It's a brand new laptop and the mobile connection has never worked. I can't roll back any drivers or anything because they're the ones that came with the laptop and there's no new Samsung drivers or windows ones to update. 

I think it's a Samsung software issue, I've tried multiple EE apns, but none of them work and I just get the default

"EE - no service"

Thanks,

Sandy 

@TheSandman

In that case I suspect your right and you'll need to contact Samsung to see what they can do.

Thanks 

Chris

Thanks Chris

Maybe if anyone else is having the same problem they'll post in here with any ideas other than that I'll try popping into the Samsung store next chance I get

Cheers

Sandy