Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Hi

Arkan by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Data sharing without the app

The app is down and I can’t see how to share data to my daughter who is on holiday and needs some tonight.  How do I do this without the app?

Bozeman by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Films

I've just watched (space jam legacy)its a brilliant film,  try check it out guys, !

EE up

How do you add yourself to this EE up to help pay your bill ????? Can you add a link etc??? Something that it would make it more simple ?

Nonsensical broadband speed estimates

I've just renewed my contract and the details they give don't make sense:"We estimate that your line can support download speeds of between 144.7 Mb/s and 145.6 Mb/s, and upload speeds of between 26.4 Mb/s and 27.3 Mb/s.Your Minimum Guaranteed Downlo...

bluebeard by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Samsung Galaxy flex 2 5g showing "no service"

I've had the Galaxy Flex 2 for a few days now, activated the sim (made sure it works in old tablet and current phone.) but on the laptop under "mobile" it says "no service." I've tried network settings etc, uninstalled drivers, reinstalled but it sti...

20210721_123743.jpg

Positive feedback

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I couldn't find anywhere appropriate to contact you.  I transferred from BT to EE less than a month ago (not through choice, BT set it up). Since then I have had a terrible phone with my service and the phone ...

Katkit49 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! scam message or not ?

Hi, I received a message below, when I click the link, it direct me to a dead page, please advise if this is real or scam, very rude service.

freelylw by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! New router, connecting

I am going to FTTP on Friday this week. EE have sent a new router out, it's a white hub with a small circle of light. The old router was dark grey with two arcs of light, almost making an eye shape. Anyway, it says to set it up ready for activation, ...

Gordon57 by Skilled Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Rejoining EE

I left EE for plusnet a few weeks ago (mistake they do not have VOLTE so cant make calls despite excellent 4g signal) When can I rejoin?  I'd like to now but my order is declined

Rob195 by Established Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful