cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Positive feedback

Katkit49
Visitor

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I couldn't find anywhere appropriate to contact you. 

I transferred from BT to EE less than a month ago (not through choice, BT set it up). Since then I have had a terrible phone with my service and the phone itself. I'm sure you could see the issues I have had and why it's been so upsetting/stressful for me if you look at my account, so I won't focus on that. But I made the decision to leave EE and cancel my contract.

Due to being unable to speak to anyone over the phone I decided to go in store. I was greeted by a gentleman named Leigh. I went in expecting a battle and obstacles and felt sick because I'm not one to complain but I knew I had to do this. Leigh was very polite, listened well and he wasn't around when I left but I did ask another colleague to thank him for me. He wasn't able to deal with my cancellation himself but put me through to somebody on the phone.

I was dubious about this. I thought 'here we go, the obstacles', but I got through to Vicky who listened to everything I had to say (and I know she's probably encouraged to be empathetic but she felt genuine which really comforted me) and understood. There was no battle. Vicky's response after I gave all my reasons for wanting to leave took a weight off my shoulders and I'm very grateful to Leigh for getting me through to her, and to Vicky for just listening and dealing with my request without a fuss. 

I hope somebody can recognise Vicky for being not just a good customer service employee but a decent human being for treating me with compassion as I have been getting very upset due to the issues I've been having. Thank you again Vicky. 

Kat 

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_B
EE Employee

Hi @Katkit49

I'm so happy to hear that you had such a good experience with us 😊

I will certainly pass on your thanks/

Thanks 

Chris