cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung Active 2 watch no longer vibrates

cfrench
Explorer

Had the Samsung Active 2 watch for only 2 months and it has suddenly stopped vibrating. I still get notifications but have to look at the watch to see them, I am not aware they come through as the vibrate doesn't work.

When going through the settings and choosing vibrate options it doesn't work here either. Have gone through all the troubleshooting of resetting the watch to factory settings etc. still doesn't work. There is no damage to the watch.

Have seen on forums on Samsung that this is a common issue. Watch seems pointless if you're not aware of notifications coming through.

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cfrench

Thanks for coming to the community and thank you for letting me know what you have tried already with your watch.

This is going to need to be looked into further for you, please give our Tech Gurus a call and they will run through some trouble shooting with you.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Thanks Leanne, I tried calling 150 but the lines are too busy at the moment. I've booked an appointment at my local store will they be able to help there or is it better to call up?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cfrench

Thanks for coming back to me.

If you have booked to go into a store, they can offer technical support.

You can also use our interactive diagnostic tool to help you find out what is wrong and how it can be fixed

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.