Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No order number on confirmation email.

Hi, I made an order yesterday and was told that DPD would be in touch this morning to confirm an hourly slot for delivery but I have not heard anything. I've then tried to track my order but although I've received my confirmation email, there is no o...

Ruthyh2 by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

transferring my old phone number

hi everyone. so i activated my EE sim yesterday and i’m unable to transfer my old number, i have tried this on the web and on the EE app and i type my number in and it says it doesn’t recognise it, i have a PAC code and everything at the ready, i was...

Thank you

Thank you to Cheryl in Greenock Business Support team - I think the problem is now sorted..  Don't know how else to let her know as my browser shut the chat window.JW

JW2020 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung Active 2 watch no longer vibrates

Had the Samsung Active 2 watch for only 2 months and it has suddenly stopped vibrating. I still get notifications but have to look at the watch to see them, I am not aware they come through as the vibrate doesn't work.When going through the settings ...

cfrench by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

porting Number from EE to other provider

I've been with EE for years and decided I wanted to be with Lyca but still keep my number. I filled out Lycas form and it said it would be done in two days but it seems like EE is holding my number for longer than they need to as its been over a week...

micahg by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

2 contracts 1 bill payment

Hi. could anyone help me out and tell me if i can separate my two sim contacts through my online account, so i can pay for them individually, without having to call EE for authorization?or is this something id need to put a call in for?many thanks

jj87 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

contract to PAYG

I cancelled my monthly contract is my phone locked as i want to go to PAYG

stevec4 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I ordered a new paym sim and it’s been 6 days?

I ordered my new paym sim on Thursday it’s now Wednesday and I still haven’t received it, they gave me a tracking number but it doesn’t work. They have sent me the paper bill and expect me to pay by 12 of July when I haven’t even used or got the SIM ...