Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Samsung phone and watch contract linked.

I have a Samsung phone which ends in August so I can upgrade free now.  I also have Samsung watch attached which doesn’t end till December.  I want a new phone but can get better deal with Sky mobile for the phone.  Can I end phone contract and just ...

Imelda62 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Contract

I just buy a phone with contract  4 days  ago  it's huawei p40 pro 5g I  paid  70 upfront  and  57 a month   1 day  delivery  and  I can't  track  my  product  way  no  mail  no  answer  nothing  

Phone55 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contactless Delivery

I have a contactless delivery coming this morning with the driver wanting to call and help set the device up - but this is not required. Is there anything i can do cancel this and just have the phone delivered?

SJB6 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4Gee WiFi

Please excuse my ignorance but will a 4GEE WiFi data sim work in a non-EE mobile router? Many thanks Tom

texeltom by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Excessive data usage

Having had great help from EE with my home broadband, I purchased last week for my holiday home ( which has no phone line to install a router etc) a 4G EE wifi min hub. I took out a 30GB monthly contract which was £30. My wife and I have been in the ...

TJMcK by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hello

Hows everyone doing still in this lockdown I havant been on for a while ! can anyone recomend any new films worth seeing and is there any admins that can award me any new badges as I havant had any for ages ! 

PAC number not being recognised

I have tried many times today to change to my old number using the PAC  number provided by previous network provider, however it is not being recognised. It is not out of date as I just received it yesterday.Suggestions please. 

Resolved! Stolen phone

Hi, my phone was stolen recently and I was wondering if I can be sent a replacement sim on the same number?? 

Jaylee92 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Number transfer form not available

Hi,  I was looking to transfer my old number to my new ee sim. I follow the link on this page:https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/keep-my-number/how-do-i-transfer-my-number-to-ee However, it just goes back to my account page....

MrHa77an by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Second hand EE mini wifi

Helli was gifted a second hand mini wifi the sim was on contract can I remove the sim and place a pay as you go sim if so will the device accept a pay as you go sim ? Or do I have to have the device unlocked?thanks

Fas52 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful