Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Pac code

My contract has expired so I’m currently on a rolling contract and free to leave with no charge. I have found a new contract with a different supplier. Will the request and activation of my pac automatically cancel my rolling deal? thanks 

Where can find my order

Hi just ordered watch and recive that email OUR ORDER SUMMARYPACKAGE 1 OF 1Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS + 4G) 40mm Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band Pay TodayPay MonthlyIn stockNow in stock. Usually despatched within 1 day.Watch Plan £28 £0.00...

I need an unlimited data sim for broadband

I have the new Huawei win 5G outdoor router.  I can’t get 5G just yet but need a 4G unlimited sim for broadband.  I can’t find one on the website (can only find a 5G unlimited sim), can someone help?

My return jiffy bag has not arrived

I have left EE and called a few weeks ago to request a jifft bag to return my TV box. Nothing has arrived. What can I do?

Totty by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! OtNo delivery slot text.

Ordered yesterday, still have yet to receive a text. Brother also ordered yesterday and got his text within a couple hours and has had the phone delivered today

Data lost

I've noticed that my home data allowance (I have a 4GEE router) is always 2 or 3 down on the first day. I have hardly used the internet today and have not watched anything streaming at all but 3GB of data has disappeared already. Why?

Number transfer

Hi, if I gave a PAC code and told the online shop that I wanted to port my number to EE when buying a new phone, do I still need to fill out the Number Transfer Form on the website, or will the transfer happen automatically?Thanks, Petter

NJPK83 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim Card Not Arrived

I have ordered Sim card (Monthly Sim only plan) on 30th June and I received email on 01st july that my Sim card is on the way via Roayl Mail delivery but it's been more than a week I haven't got my SIM yet. I got 2 letters from EE confirming Direct D...