Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

PAC problem

I requested a pac for xxxxxxxxxxx by texting 65075 but there appears to be a problem with the account. Please advise   [mod edit: please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Order not received

I ordered a Apple Watch 3 days ago I still haven’t had an email to say it’s been dispatched!! How long will it take

Mifi - Data Abroad

Hey,  was hoping someone can help me please? I’ve got a MIFI from amazon and want to buy an PAYG EE sim for it to use abroad in the EU? I will be using it to work remotely so want to have decent GB.  Is there a set limit on the data? I’ve read differ...

AG85 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Help.

I bought an Apple phone and made the initial payment of £50. They sent me a confirmation email and soon after informed me that they need more information about me and gave me only a phone number. Is there an email, chat or other type of contact? They...

Fialhoi by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Get a second hand phone

Signed a contract online in EE website on 08 Jun 2020.Order the ESIM card on 10 Jun 2020. But the guy help me over the phone did let me know it will stop my old sim card when I apply for esim. 12 Jun 2020 scan and use my pixel 4 XL. But I find a scra...

YLChen by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

upgrades

I have done the installation set up for my iPhone 7 inserted the SiM (nano) but still have no service because the it is still tied to the sim in my old phone which receives calls and texts. WHAT SHOULD I DO  Tommy Tune 1942

Ipad pro 12.9 back order

Hi ordered Ipad pro 12.9 128gb in space grey on the 27th of June. It said last few left when I ordered it now my order tracker states awaiting confirmation delivery date. I know it is now out of stock but still says dispatch within 7 days. Obviously ...

JemimaSop871 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I request PAC code for one of my other lines?

I have 3 other lines with my account. Hoe do i request pac code for one of my other lines? It keeps saying "your not the account provider".  If i send the text with my number it gives me the pac code for my number. But i dont want my numbers pac. I w...

Requesting a PAC Code

I recently requested a PAC Code. I sent text to 65075 - and received my details which showed as -xxxxxxxxx- I thought this strange and went on to request confirmation of details, only to be told the details were incorrect?? What can I do when EE have...

REP-92 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful