cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

SIM 1 not Provisioned

NaomiCowell
Visitor

Hello

After dropping/breaking my S20 last week I was very impressed with the speedy delivery of my brand new phone yesterday.

However, I'm not able to use it (make calls, transfer info, text etc etc) due to 'SIM 1 not Provisioned', constantly appearing. I am exceptionally frustrated - I had work planned for yesterday which I was not able to complete, I also have educational arrangements for my 5yr old son this morning too, which again I cannot attend/complete.

When completing the insurance claim I was advised to take on a new SIM, I have attempted every procedure I can find online to rectify the issue but nothing has worked. 

I have been a EE customer for almost 20yrs (T-Mobile days!) I have never been so disappointed with your service. Please can you help me sort this very disappointing issue ASAP. 

Thank you 

Naomi 

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @NaomiCowell

Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that you're having problems with your replacement SIM.

Could you try restarting the phone please? Sometimes this needs to be done for the registration to go through fully.

Chris