Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Dual sim iphone and apple watch

Hi.I have an iPhone xr and two phone numbers on it. one on the physical sim and one on the eSim.I have just bought an apple watch series 6 cellular and i want to be able to make calls on it away from my phone.  Can i assign one of my existing account...

cchrys by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

SIM 1 not Provisioned

HelloAfter dropping/breaking my S20 last week I was very impressed with the speedy delivery of my brand new phone yesterday.However, I'm not able to use it (make calls, transfer info, text etc etc) due to 'SIM 1 not Provisioned', constantly appearing...

Contract free gift repair

I started a new mobile contract in August 2019 and it came with a free gift, B and O beoplay 1st gen h4 headphones. The right speaker isn't working anymore, but only while using them wired, bluetooth still works fine in both ears. Who do I talk to ab...

Sl2001 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! New Order Conformation.

Hi Guys I placed an order Saturday for a black iPhone 11, 128gb with a live chat agent and was advised it would be delivered Monday. I've got an email 'Conformation: You're orders on it's way' but this didn't contain an order number so I'm unable to ...

Garf426 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sim

Is a 100Gb sim card usage for a year or month.  Other companies talk about monthly allowance, you don't say anything.

PaulChap by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Split order

Hi I called to upgrade to iPhone 12 and we upgraded my daughter’s phone to the same on the same phone call. My daughters phone arrived Wednesday and I still haven’t heard anything about mine after being told on the phone latest they would both be wit...

Senga2 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pak code

Hello there. I need my pak code please. 

Rifatul by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro Order

I placed my order for an upgrade to a Apple iPhone 12 pro in graphite 256gb on Sunday 8th November and am trying to see the status of my phone but it comes up with no information available. My work colleague ordered the exact same phone on Tuesday 10...

Chintal by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

ESIM

Hi I’ve had a traditional SIM for ages with EE and requested an ESIM as a replacement for my 12 Pro Max. I added the plan by taking the picture of the QR Code which created a plan but with a number of 000000000 and no signal. Any tips please or do I ...

JFS74 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful