cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Replacement phone not received by DPD courier - have no phone to ring anyone!

bryonyvk
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi, was hoping someone may be able to advise - my phone was lost/stolen yesterday during my commute home and after a lot of stress I was able to go to a relatives house to call EE and block the phone and get a new one sent through my insurance. The people I spoke to on the phone were fantastic and advised a replacement would be sent via DPD today and that DPD would contact this morning (they have someone else's number to text for me) to sort the delivery time. I've had to arrange to work from home to be able to recieve the delivery, as they couldnt deliver to another address.

However, I've still had no update and the DPD tracking information is saying they havent recieved the package from EE yet, although the order was generated yesterday evening. I'm getting slightly worried as there is no way I can work at home again tomorrow due to meetings and obviously I also have no phone to be able to call EE or DPD for an update. Can anyone advise if there is a way I can contact EE about this or get an update without having to ring a number? 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@bryonyvk  You can use live chat to speak with customer services,  login to your online account and wait for a live chat window to pop up unfortunately it will only pop up if an agent is free to chat so you’ll have to wait for it. 

bryonyvk
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi - thanks I've just tried that but when I fill in the initial questions it says there's nobody trained to deal with the query and shuts me out... 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bryonyvk,

Welcome back to the community. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you have lost your phone.

Has your DPD tracking had any updates yet?

Thanks

James