Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Website says in stock, got email yesterday saying out of stock

I upgraded my contract to the S9 Coral Blue on Monday evening as the website said it was in stock, I received the confirmation email with an XKN order number. I didn’t hear anything further. The order tracking page says “we can’t display your order a...

tim5686 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

photo id but not same surname

Hello!I am going to be at work when my phone is delivered. I can leave my photo id with my husband but we don't have the same surname. Will the driver be able to leave the phone with him or will I have to wait to collect if in person from the deliver...

Witch13 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where’s my new phone?

I ordered my early upgrade on the 25th September 2018 and received a confirmation email with my tracking number,I haven’t received the phone and my tracking number has “timed out” Whered my phone?!

Track upgrade Order

On Monday I ordered an apple upgrade. I've had an email confirming the order, but not heard anything since - and now the online tracker isn't working. Is there a way to check when I'm likely to receive the new phone, or if the order has actually gone...

Meg8 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why is tracking not working?

I ordered my phone nearly 48 hours ago and I am unable to track it with the EE tracker. I have tried calling EE but none of the options provided allow me to talk to anyone over the phone about it. I have only just made this purchase and I am so frust...

Nintendo switch delivery

I received a text today saying my Nintendo switch has been delayed due to high demand? Does any know if the original max 30 days will stand as this will bean Xmas present?