Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Recently upgraded no contact since

Phoned Monday and upgraded my phone & contract.  I paid 100 for the phone via card; was told I would receive a text from DPD yesterday and still no word. I haven’t even had a confirmation for upgrading and it still says I could upgrade on my EE app a...

Becksh93 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order processing

I ordered myself a new handset on Monday , ive received a order confirmation email with order number but there isn’t any tracking information available as yet . I was wondering if anyone had any idea on processing time etc for orders . Thanks in adva...

Tada5812 by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ordered iPhone XS max a week ago

Upgraded a week ago to the iPhone XS Max ... got an email straight away saying order on its way still no sign of my order and my tracking is saying can’t display right now when I try to on the website? How much longer should I wait as I’m going on ho...

The nightmare of upgrading

Hi, On Friday 23rd I decided to upgrade as my current handset was barely working and there were some good deals on. Due to this I wanted to receive my new handset immediately, I ordered a Mate 20 Pro Twilight over the Pixel 3 because it was available...

Moeist by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful