Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Ipad Order

Hello,I ordered the New Ipad 12.9 2018 on the 7th November, was advised in store that it would take "a week or two" but this has now been around 20 days. Is there an issue with stock on the Ipads and will I know when my order will come?Tracking is gi...

Hesh89 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

upgraded my phone still shown as processing

I already have 2 phones with EE both are due for an upgrade but have only decided to upgrade one for now I went on line upgraded it got a confirmation email saying they had my order and that it’s processing. Not heard anything else at all despite the...

My delivery has been lost with carrier how do I get a replacement

I was suppose to have my delivery today but nothing come and both DPD and ee said I will have to wait a few days so they can find out what's happening, this isn't good enough they should be sorting it there and then if the carrier has lost the item i...

Cwood by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Nintendo switch

How do you know when the switch is on its way its been nearly 3 weeks?

Thon551 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Where is my order?

Hi, I am due delivery of an upgraded phone today. I received my morning notification by text message, and was told I would receive a further text (before 11am) informing me of when the delivery would be - hourly slot. I have waited in all day, and ha...

NeilS by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Order tracking

Hi, I ordered an upgrade plan and new device 10 days ago-i received the order confirmation but nothing since? Could there be a problem, should I be concerned? The device I ordered wasn’t out of stock but was with a Nintendo switch deal-I’m concerned ...

How can I track my order?

Ordered the Samsung s9 yesterday and was advised delivery would be today. When I try to track my order it says ‘sorry this type of order can’t be tracked yet’ how can I get more information about my order? 

lw2 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful