Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Google Pixel wireless stand

Hello, I ordered a Google Pixel Stand from EE on Monday evening. The only thing I have received about it is an email saying I'll be charged for 11 months. I've heard nothing about my delivery. How long does EE take to dispatch items? Unfortunately th...

Ordered upgrade on Sunday... no sign of the new phone

Hi,I ordered an updgrade on Sunday 25/11, got the email confirmation and assumed (incorrectly) that all was good as message on the track your order page said "Your in-stock-order is confirmed". Since then I have recieved no updates via email or text....

Madsimmo by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Deliveries

Hi. I upgraded on November 19th through the website. I’m still waiting on my phone. And I’ve had not text your email from EE saying my phone has been dispatched. However, once I’d placed the order I did get an email with the order number. Can you hel...

Simon16 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where’s my order ?

I placed an order for a phone upgrade on the 2nd of December I had a confirmation email come through however no money has been taken from my card nor have I had any further emails or nexts . I read that phones were supposed to be delivered within 2 d...

Lukewain by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! NEW COSTUMER

HI there! On friday i have ordered my new phone as I am changing my network with you.  I have passed the credit check and they agent that was assisting me told me that the phone will arrive on Monday and on Sunday (today) I would receive a txt messag...

Thanks

My name is Isus Dimov ,And thanks for.that I still didnt get my phone and sim card but I was charged for my monthly payment Order from 23octomber  Very bad reputation

Isus by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Queries about my order

Hi I placed an order yesterday and had an email saying my order was successful and being processed and I would receive a text when it was on the way. I've now had an email to contact EE as they want more information? Has my order gone through or not?...

Mollyj18 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful