cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: Tried to upgrade online But won’t accept final payment for handset

Racadal
Explorer

I’m trying to upgrade my phone to new package and accessories but when I get to payment screen it won’t let me pay and diverts to a sorry error page.

9 REPLIES 9
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Racadal.

Are you logged into your account when you're trying to do this?

Could you try a different browser?

Jon

Yes I’m logged in and at top of page it says ‘log out’ but it does flicker to log in occasionally when I progress to next screen.

Also, I use safari as my browser but you would recommend using a different server and this will then work? 

Thanks 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Racadal.

It would be worth trying a different browser if possible, maybe even on a different device.

If this still doesn't work, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Upgrades Team.

Jon

Different browser does not work tried google,IE,safari tried on a laptop,desk top and phone. It’s clearly a EE website problem being going on for ages happens to me last year. I think you do it on purpose so we phone in and you get more out of us. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Stevie1982

Thanks for coming to the community. 

What device are you trying to upgrade to?

What happens when you try to enter your payment details?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

I click agree an I get a “sorry there’s been a problem validating your bank details” then click next again to payment screen and it says “sorry there has been a problem processing this request” ?? 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Stevie1982

Can you confirm what phone you are trying to order?

Please also provide colour and memory size. 

Katie 🙂

Adding Apple Watch series 5 space grey 44mm. I can now get to the payment part but i input my card details then it says something went wrong. It’s clear your site is broken. Have to mess about calling EE again. 

@Stevie1982   I had the same issue and the only way round this is to call customer services.    I did report this as I also had another issue when trying to do a payment via a text login so it has been reported to EE.