Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Change address

hello .. monday i have an appointment with the technician for the installation of the internet..i need to change the home address because wrong..how can i do?

Delivery

I've ha no confirmation regarding delivery and was just wondering if there is currently a delay 

El7 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

received an order confirmation but no email of despatch

hi ,  i have received an email confirmation 3 days ago but I have not heard off EE regarding a despatch. money for the phone has left my account...  i have an order number and entered this into the tracker and it says' sorry we cant track your order ...

Re: No order delivery date

I have placed an order for an upgrade. It stated in stock and dispatched within a day. Had confirmation emails but then nothing. I ave emailed and had zero response. My partner has ordered a phone from a different website which was delivered the foll...

Turning off predictive text on MobiWire Oneida

Hello.  How can I turn off the predictive text on MobiWire Oneida 2.8? It doesn't help me at all. I never liked predictive texting but in this phone I find it impossible to make it stop. Any ideas? 

ac348844 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No delivery or tracker

Ordered a iPad Saturday got told I’d have it Monday, tracking wouldn’t work so rang yesterday and was told now out of stock so could cancel that order and upgrade to the bigger one an will get that today instead. So still sat waiting an no tracking i...

Robrad74 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Excellent feedback

Just wanted to say a massive Thanks to Shane who I believe is working from your Watford call centre. Either way he was from your technical team and was an absolute diamond. He really looked outside the box to help me resolve an issue with my services...

Delivery

Just ordered a new phone online, old one is completely broken will I get an email update ? Or is it only a text as obviously I’m not receiving them at the moment 

Shona4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

BEING CHARGED WRONGFULLY

I took out an upgrade on my business account before the end of 2019 in Harrow St Annes branch, London, and was offered 2 watches instead of a discount. I was also advised in store when I wanted to cancel my sim only  card that they would reduce from ...

zed110 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful