Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

MY SIM CARD STILL NOT BEEN DELIVERIED YET SINCE 27.APR.2020

I HAVE ORDERED A EE CONTRACT SIM CARD ON 27.04.2020. BUT STILL NOT RECEIVED YET, TRY TO CALLED CUSTOEMR SERVICE, ON FIRDAY 01.05.2020, SHE TOLD MY WILL DISPACTH AS PRIORITY DELVIKEYR WHICH WILL ARRIVE ON 02.05.2020. BUT DID NOT HAPPENED. PLEASE ADVSI...

FENG by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return to consignor requested?

I have recently purchased a IPhone 11 pro max. I have gone on to the trackong info provided by DPD and it says that a return to consignor has been requested and that the phone is noe being returned to EE. Can I get an explanation onto what happened o...

B_Robbo by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order dispatch

Order for iPhone 11 was placed last month on the 24th I received a confirmation email and the £50 was taken from my account. I have had no further correspondence regarding the order. No dispatch info or tracking number. is this situation normal?As I ...

Gem5949 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New customer - SIM not received

Hi, I signed up as a new customer on Friday 24th April. I received confirmation of the order and that the SIM was "being sent out - typically arriving in 3-5 days". It is now Mon 4th May and i still haven't received the SIM but i have received two ot...

Phone order tracker

Hi,  I ordered a phone on Friday getting a confirmation email saying it would take 24 hours for the order to be dispatched, but I haven't heard anything since. Is there any way of knowing when to expect it?  Thanks

Online order

Hi, I've placed an order on ee website on 25 april and I have a confirmation email ,money have been taken from my account and I have no clue when it is going to arrive . Order number : xko********Can you ,please tell me something about it !? Cheers !

miki13 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Re: Introducing our new unlimited plans

Hello,  My Partner is interested in taking out the £34 unlimited plan (£30 with 10% discount for additional line) as an additional line, is there a cooling off period for this and if so how long for?  We need to make sure the plan is appropriate for ...

apt_ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account Takeover

How long does the process take for the account holder to be changed over to a new one?

Ijonson by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful