Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delayed delivery

I made an order over a week ago for an iPhone 11 paid £50 upfront and was told it would be delivered within a day. Obviously wasn’t expecting this due to current circumstances. However I haven’t received any further information in regards to where my...

Delivery

I upgraded to a new device yesterday via phonecall and paid for weekend delivery by DPD. I have not recieved an email confirmation and no deliveries are showing up on my DPD App.

no order delivery date

I have recently joined EE by purchasing a monthly contract and a new phone, order was payed and put through on the 24th April and still haven't had a confirmation email on when it will be delivered.  kindest regards Lewis

delivery

Hi,I applied and payed for a monthly pay phone that was supposed to be delivered yesterday.I received the confirmation text at 4 pm, saying that the delivery was coming between 10:57 and 11:57.I am at home, so I couldn't have miss the delivery. i che...

ValeTina by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thank you

I can’t see where I can leave back but wanted to pass on my thanks to one of your upgrade team . I was put through to Michelle **** , she was amazing and helped me get the best deal and even call me a few days later to process the upgrade for me . Lo...

No information on delivery

Hi,  I ordered some add ons to my plan on the 28th and have only received one email as a confirmation and nothing since? when will this arrive, as if it’s going to take much longer I want to cancel this and get it elsewhere. Thanks Lucy

Lucy5614 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelled order but no email confirmation

Hi, I placed an order this evening and found a better deal so rang and cancelled the order. The lady on the phone assured me that the order was cancelled and the money would be paid back onto my card. However, I have yet to receive a confirmation ema...