Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Phone Delivery, HELP

Hi, I'm a new customer and ordered a Samsung S20 a week ago, 24/4/20, my upfront costs have been taken from my bank account and I have received an order number and was told my order would be dispatched within 24 hours and I would receive updates from...

Samsung watch ordered 4th April

I ordered a Samsung watch and got an initial email with order number but haven't heard anything since and still not received and the order was placed a month ago. Can anyone help see if their is a problem with my order as can't get through to anyone ...

HeatherR by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrades

EE sent me a text about upgrading my phone contract so I chose one which will save me a considerable amount of money and ordered the SIM card. EE texted to say I need to phone to complete the order but I can’t get through due to Ltd answering facilit...

Nic22 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Add a accessories

Everytime I Try Add the LG Tv to my plan I get to the checkout page to pay the up front fee but it keeps saying something went wrong. I have already had a HomePod on my plan now that’s finished I want to add this. 

Seancfc42 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Spring is here !

To all you guys who drive cars ! Be carefull out there not to run any animals over as it's now that time of year when theres gunna be alot of baby animals about foxes/ducks/dears/squirrels, ect !璉

Upgraded but still waiting on device

Hi EE.I upgraded via your chat on Wednesday.The upfront cost has been taken from my account and I received a confirmation email but when I track it it says it's still waiting for confirmation. The lady said on the chat that my phone should be here to...

HS90 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compliment for an advisor

I just want to acknowledge a member of staff named Allyn, I originally had chatted to in regards to paying a bill off early, they advised me on this and went above and beyond as they had fixed a mistake on my account aswell honestly it wasnt a big th...

Sofir by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered Pixel 4 not Pixel 4 XL

As the title says, I recently just ordered the Pixel 4 instead of the Pixel 4 XL, I was hoping it would be simple to change it to the Pixel 4 XL and I'd pay any extra costs. I've tried calling but lines are busy and this is urgent as it's for deliver...

Number change

Hi guys, Is it possible to get my number changed online as I am not able to speak to anyone at EE?

cpanesar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful