Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Ordered Pixel 4 not Pixel 4 XL

As the title says, I recently just ordered the Pixel 4 instead of the Pixel 4 XL, I was hoping it would be simple to change it to the Pixel 4 XL and I'd pay any extra costs. I've tried calling but lines are busy and this is urgent as it's for deliver...

Number change

Hi guys, Is it possible to get my number changed online as I am not able to speak to anyone at EE?

cpanesar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Friends and Family discount for watch data

I’m thinking about adding the data plan to my contract for my cellular apple watch that I bought off ebay I know the F&F isn’t applicable to watch contracts that includes the watch  what if it’s just a data add on to my existing account that has f&f ...

JamesN3 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Phone Delivery

Hi, I placed an order for an upgrade on 24/04 - had an email confirming the order and said I should wait for a txt. You have taken the handset fee but as yet no txt or anything. I accept a delay due to the current situation but it would be good to un...

Order

I placed an order for a phone last night, it says there was an upfront cost for the phone but nothing has been taken from my bank, I got an order confirmation so I just want to make sure it’s actually gone through

EE - Thanks for your order no update?

Hi I placed an order on Wednesday the 29th of April for a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Aluminium 44mm and received an email with an order number but have no communication since. When I put the order number in the order tracker it give no further inf...

Rodnork by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order of two iPhone 7s plus contacts

I ordered two iPhones plus contracts for my twin granddaughters today.  I have only received an email about one of them.   I can find out from your site if only one order has gone through.  Please advise

Annie23 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Im due an upgrade and have been for 2 months, so why does it cost to upgrade now when I have never paid to upgrade before? Even for a crappy older phone!   What's going on with the free gifts you use to get as well?  Thanks please reply.