Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade to smart phone

I currently have a basic mobile device (pay as you go) for emergencies. I would like to get a smart phone (or equivalent) so that in the future I may be able to load any tracing app for Covid 19. How simple is it to register the new phone on an ee fl...

tgbewley by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where is my order?

So new SE ordered on Sunday stating "usually dispatched in one day"; confirmation email received but can't track the order number.  Now I see that EE are advertising the SE on Twitter.  Wouldn't it be better to sort out all the backlog orders before ...

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Addon

Just wondering does the Samsung Galaxy Buds+ addon come with the charging case? Under the features for the Samsung Galaxy Buds it says it comes with the case, but under the Buds + it doesn't specify

m0ppy_ by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Not in stock

I ordered a new contract phone today. Site stated the phone was in stock.I've now recieved an email saying it's not in stock.How long do I need to wait for delivery 

Phone upgrade

Hi i ve upgraded online this afternoon and after confirming my order it’s asked me to give you a call for further details. I ve tried this and your customer service’s aren’t currently available. What happens next.

Free Powerbeats gift with Apple Watch series 5

Bought 2 apple series 5 watches on the 1st April was told I had to wait 30 days until they were sent out! I have received no further communication from EE on this matter, can someone tell me when I should expect to get them, the watches were taken ou...

Kpnut by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ref number

Hi, how do I get my order reference number, I can't track my new phone without it. I've had no email, and I've checked my spam 

Elizapull by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to connect Galaxy Watch 4G to EE Network

Hi folks, I have an EE pay-monthly account and a Galaxy S20 Ultra.  I also purchased the Galaxy watch 4G (from EE.)  When I initially set it up, it connected to the EE network no problem and allowed me to make calls.Since then I have ported my old nu...

Tebo2k by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone

Hey, I ordered a phone on Monday but I haven’t heard anything since then, just wondering if anyone knows how long delivery is taking at the moment? 

Shanab21 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful