Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

S20 ultra delivery

Ordered s20 ultra as an upgrade on the 10th march, its been nearly 2months, havent heard anything 

Delivery

On Wednesday, i ordered a Samsung galaxy A20e and immediately received an email confirming the purchase. however, it has been 2 days and i have not received any further update on whether my order has been dispatched or not. i have tried to track the ...

Setting up data on a replacement apple watch

Apple have sent me a replacement apple watch (5).  I've unpaired the old one and i'm setting the replacement. I've got to the mobile data set up.  It's given me a three digit code and told me to phone 150. I can't get through on 150.  is there anothe...

James112 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order not dispatched

I ordered a Samsung watch and have had no dispatch information even though it says in stock. I am unable to track the order and cannot get through on the phone. Any ideas?

Online upgrades

Anyone know how long New online phone upgrade orders are taking to complete 

Cokse by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone upgrade delivery

I ordered a new iPhone SE as an upgrade on Monday. The order was confirmed by e-mail. I have heard nothing since? Obviously, Covid 19 Will have placed a considerable strain upon your services? However, any advice on when the phone will be delivered? ...

Murdo1 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade Watch

Hi, I want to upgrade my watch that I don't have anymore, so when I try to upgrade , I can't recieve the security pin....... HELP

Popd0gg by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Complete an order

Good morning! I have applied yesterday for a phone everything went good I received the email confirmation saying you just need to ask me a bit more details about my order and I have to call you which I am doing since yesterday evening. Is there any c...

alina63 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

incorrect order number

hi,  I placed an order for a smart watch yesterday. I phoned up to see if it had gone through okay and the chap on the phone said it had an incorrect order number and has failed?   [mod edit: please do not post order numbers on the public board. Than...

EmmaAnn by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful